The Natural History of Fairies
We ship from Australia.
All our potion kit ingredients are handmade. Please allow 2-3 business days for making, processing and packaging your order prior to shipping. Please allow 2-3 weeks make time for Party Packs.
We dispatch orders each weekday, with our parcel collection usually between 11am-12pm daily. We endeavour to dispatch orders within 24 hours however this may extend to 72 hours during busier periods. PLEASE NOTE: after our big releases such as Halloween, Christmas and Easter, our packaging times will extend to up to 5 days. All orders in Oct, Nov and Dec will need up to 5+ working days for making and packing. Please refer to production estimates on the home page of our website.
If you need your order quickly, please select Express shipping and leave a note at checkout. If you have a query regarding your order please reach out to us at email@example.com Please note that Express is no longer guaranteed next day delivery with Australia Post. Once orders are shipped we cannot guarantee delivery times with Australia Post. You will receive an email with your tracking number.
For further International Shipping information or our Full Shipping policy, please click here:
'A Natural History of Fairies' by Emily Hawkins & Illustrated by Jessica Roux
Fairies are all around us - you just need to look carefully. Perhaps you've already been lucky enough to see one fluttering at the bottom of your garden or hiding away in your attic?
Compiled by the esteemed botanist Professor Elsie Arbour this beautiful book was left to her granddaughter to help her discover the secret life of fairies
Featuring a gold foil-embossed cloth cover, a ribbon marker and sprayed gold edges, this gorgeous volume is filled with colourful sketches and precise notes detailing the secret life of fairies and their important role in the natural world. Inside, you will discover the wide and wonderful array of different species of fairy around the globe and explore where and how they live. Delight in this hidden world as you learn all about:
- • The anatomy of a fairy (Land-based fairies have individual, separated toes, just as humans do. However, many species of water fairy have webbed feet.)
- • The life cycle of a fairy (When walking in the heather, be careful of the tiny flutterpillar of the Wicklow Fairy, decked out in greens and purples.)
- • Clever fairy camouflage (Reed fairies living in wetlands usually wear striped clothes to hide among the tall reeds.)
- • Fairies around the world (Meet the Lily Hopper of sub-Saharan Africa, the Queen Fairy of New Guinea, the Penguin Fairy of the Antarctic and many more.)
- • Fairy habitats (Fairies make their homes in all types of places: woodlands, jungles, deserts, the Poles and even human homes.)
Concluding with a reminder that we must protect the endangered habitats of fairies, and all other creatures too, this is a book to be treasured for a lifetime.