Work with Us!
Full time warehouse manufacturing assistant.
We have an exciting opportunity within our small business for someone to join our magical team starting asap. Our business The Little Potion Co creates magical potion kits for children from our current warehouse in Truganina (West of Melbourne) but we will be moving to Melton in the next few months.
We are growing quickly and are looking for a new full time staff member who is willing to adapt and grow with us. This is a unique role in a workplace that is different and fun.
Job roles will include:
- Packing orders for postage
- Making ingredients. This includes a bit of physical work as well as keeping the space clean. Applicants must be forward thinking, adaptable, willing to learn and take initiative. Must be strong (working with heavy bags of bicarb soda) As we work with mica and citric acid, a dust mask and safety glasses will need to be worn whilst making ingredients.
- Bagging and bottling ingredients.
- Customer service - Able to use a computer essential. A history of customer service is an advantage.
- Some ordering of stock may be required.
Our product and this position is quite unique. It may suit someone who has worked in retail, manufacturing, food packing and or preparation, kitchen hand (we do not require food handling/safety), anyone who has worked in small business manufacturing, candle making, essential oils etc. The role is varied and you may be asked to do different tasks.
We are a fun team and you will be asked to be in videos and photos for social media as part of the job. Flexibility of work hours for the right person. No weekend work.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Position Available. You must include a cover letter outlining what you could bring to the team along with which Hogwarts House best represents you and why.
Feel free to contact us via email before you apply if you have any questions about the position or if you're on Instagram, send us a DM @thelittlepotionco
Applications close Friday 22nd September 2023 but we may interview earlier if we find a good candidate so the earlier the better!